It's that time of month again, where I rally up my favorite things and share them with all of you. Here are the items that I have been grabbing for at least every day.
1. Limecrime Eyeshadow Brightener - Goes on white so that every eyeshadow that is placed on top of it is its true color.
2. Anastasia Liquid Lipstick in Pure Hollywood - Sorry it's sold out but it's because it's that good. An everyday lipstick that lasts!
3. Beauty Blender Solid - A cleaner not only for your beauty blender but for your brushes as well. Conditions and cleans!
4. Naked Concealer - An undereye concealer that covers so much, yet is so smooth.
5. Formula X Nail Polish in Continuum - Hello Spring! My favorite nail polish that doesn't chip is here!
6. Morphe Brush in M441 - Whether you want a blended crease or cut crease this is your guy!
7. Ardency Inn MODSTER Smooth Ride Supercharged Eyeliner in Black - Recommended by Jaclyn Hill and now I know why, the only liner that stays in my waterline, that's why!